Pig's Trotter in Ginger and Vinegar (12 Jun 12)





My Mother's Homemade Pig's Trotter in Ginger and Vinegar 

Because my mother realized that I started to have special liking for this dish, she specially learned to cook this dish.. just for me! 

This is her 2nd attempt to cook for me. Although the taste still cannot be compared to the commercial standard, but this pigs trotter in ginger & vinegar is the best one I have ever eaten! Because it is filled with my mother's love for me! I almost finished the whole pot although it is VERY HEATY for my body. Don't want to waste my mother's effort.

















This dish is a post-natal essentials. It is good for new mothers as it can strengthen the spleen & improve appetite. Pig's trotter is rich in collagen & helps new mothers to strength bones & replenished the calcium needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...